As a business we love looking at ways we can improve our efficiencies and service offering to clients through the world of technology and amazing apps.
We are excited to tell you about an exciting development we have implemented to streamline how we work together!
Previously all of our quotes and proposals were sent directly through Xero Practice Manager (XPM), these will now be sent via our new billing software Practice Ignition meaning that our proposal and invoicing process is all streamlined.
The benefits to you…
- One step electronic sign and accept from any device, anywhere – you don’t need to download anything, all you need is a web browser and access to your email. No more manual signatures, scanning, sending/mailing back, and when your done you also get a copy emailed straight to you!
- Easy communication – send any queries you have directly as comments on the proposal (you don’t even have to look up our email). We will get informed that you have left us a query and reply back – all of this is tracked right against the proposal too!
- Spend more time on what matters – efficiently getting this admin out of the way electronically helps us spend more time on what matters – helping your business!
- Your advisor is staying on top of tech! We are always on the search for new software to improve the efficiency of your business – and if you like what you see, I can help you implement it for your business too!
- You will receive an email from us with a link to your online proposal, click on the link to see your proposal.
- Review the summary of your services, click on each service name for more information on what’s included.
- Enter your payment details securely and save.
- Review your terms and then digitally sign to accept the proposal. Once you accept you will receive a signed copy of the contract for your records.
If you have any queries or would like to share any feedback with us please don’t hesitate to contact us on 03 9810 3666.